It’s time to prepare for the intense poker action! It’s time to fulfill your dreams!
Following its highly successful first season last year, WPT (World Poker Tour) has once again partnered with Adda52 to organize WPT India’s second season. The highly anticipated tournament series of WPT India 2018 will take place from 13 to 19 November. Venue is the Deltin Royale Casino in Goa.
The INR 55,000 buy-in Main Event will take place from 16 to 19 November. It also offers various exciting events such as SHIP IT, Bounty, High Roller, Superstack, Turbo and Kickoff. A side event called Shootout / 6 Max NLH is also planned to replace last year’s Omaha event.
Deltin Royale is India’s largest and most luxurious offshore gaming and entertainment destination owned by Delta Corp. and owned by Delta Corp. is operated. This majestic cruise casino is located on the Mandovi River in Panjim, the capital of Goa.
WPT made a spectacular debut in India with the WPT Deep Stacks series, which took place at Deltin Royale in November 2017. The Main Event Series saw 527 submissions, generating an impressive total prize pool of INR 27.5 million. Poker Pro Vikas Mantri won the title after defeating Arjun Arora in the heads-up game. For his first place he took home INR 6.3 million.
WPT is one of the most prestigious poker brands in the world looking forward to expanding its presence in the Asia-Pacific region with WPT India. It is expected that the tournament series will repeat the success of its first edition, and again this year there will be a massive attendance of poker players from across the country.
With more than 15 registered Lac users, Adda52 is India’s largest online gaming portal, Gaussian Networks Pvt. Ltd. belongs. Ltd. – a part of Delta Corp. (India’s only BSE and NSE-listed gaming company). Mohit Agarwal, co-founder and CEO of Adda52, said of the event: “We are excited to host the second season of WPT at India’s largest casino, Deltin Royale in Goa. With a population of 1.3 billion, India has a booming poker scene and the game is becoming more popular day by day. WPT India fits in perfectly with the Indian poker community and sets India firmly on the global poker tournament map. “
So mark the dates in your calendar and register for WPT India 2018 satellites on Adda52 right now!
Terms & Conditions
1) Players must register for WPT India Events on site. All players need an active Adda52 account to register.
2) The mobile check is obligatory for participation in the satellite.
3) Satellite winnings are non-refundable / non-transferable and will not be refunded in case of force majeure.
4) Super Satellite Winner will receive the ticket for all 5 events with 4 nights in a double room (first-cum-first-serve basis or a refund of up to 10,000) and a refund of flights up to 10,000. To receive the travel / residency allowance (subject to authorization), the player must submit valid invoices and boarding passes. No refund will be processed without a valid bill for the stay, the bill and the boarding pass for the trip. If you have any questions, please write to [email protected]
5) The tournament director has the right to change the table style to accommodate the players. His decision is final in all matters.
6) All Satellite winners who receive the money must pay taxes based on their Satellite Buy-In and / or Rebuy-In amount. If the player does not play because he is involved in another event, the amount will be refunded after deducting TDS. All Satellite winner piles will be placed in the pool at the end of late registration.
7) All additional prizes announced by Adda52 will be credited to your Adda52 account.
8) Satellite winners must have the Adda52 Pass with them to attend the event.
9) All satellite winners qualifying for DPT Xpress must wear Adda52 merchandise (provided by Adda52) for the entire series.